- Enhances flower and fruit set
- Improves soil fertility
- Reduces nutrient leaching
- Improves soil structure
- Increases nutrient uptake
- Increases drought resistance
- Builds plant immunity
- Improves microbial activity
Use every three weeks during the flowering phase!
Soil fertility: 5 – 10 kg per hectare
General fertilizer: 2 – 4 kg per hectare
Soil/soilless/hydroponics: 1 – 2 grams per liter water
Compost tea: 1 – 2 grams per liter water
Soil fertility: 5 – 10 grams per 10 m2 floor area
General fertilizer: 2 – 4 grams per m2 floor area
Lawn and garden: 1 – 2 grams per liter water
Humic acid 40%, fulvic acid 10.5%, boron, cobalt sulfate, copper sulfate, iron sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium molybdate, zinc sulfate and seaweed
Recommended addition: Ful-Power
Ful-Power consists of fulvic acid. Fulvic acid is the transporter of nature. It helps plants to absorb trace elements and minerals that are otherwise difficult to absorb.
Advice: Use the Ful-Power during each phase to support plants and other products.
- Increases uptake from nitrogen and nutrients
- Increases root growth and biomass
- Increases fertilizer uptake
- Increases crop yield
- Increases stress tolerance in seeds and young plants
- Ideal for foliar sprays
- Gives a boost during seed germination
There are no reviews yet.