Fulvic acid is one of the smallest molecules in nature and is the natural transporter for every living creature (plant, animal & human). Pure fulvic acid is unbound; that is, it has no minerals, metals, vitamins, or trace elements attached to it. Due to the unbound state of the molecule, fulvic acid is an excellent transporter. Fulvic acid works at the cellular level. Because it is a small molecule, it penetrates the cell wall. The fulvic acid absorbs the nutrients and minerals and releases them within the cell. In the cell it absorbs heavy metals and removes them via the stool/urine and so it returns to nature.
There are several products for sale under the name “fulvic acid”, but these are all different. This is due to the varying production processes:
Slow process, duration 3 to 4 months;
as a result, the fulvic acid has been decomposed from its elements, is golden in color and completely tasteless. No chemicals are added and no heating is used.
as a result, many elements remain bound to the fulvic acid, such as heavy metals. The product is called fulvic acid, but often is dissolved humus. You can recognize this by the brown color and the taste.
this makes it an unnatural fulvic acid.
Often sweeteners are added during this process to improve its taste.
- Rapidly removes waste products and heavy metals from the body
- Promotes the absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Reduces redness of the skin
- Promotes the immune system
- Powerful antioxidant
- Restores cell balance
- Increases energy levels
- High energy value
- Promotes vitality and boosts the immune system
- Nourishes and protects the skin, coat and/or feather cover
- Promotes the absorption of nutrients
- Reduces the odor of the animal’s body and faeces
- Helps to remove heavy metals and toxins
- Increases the absorption of nitrogen and nutrients
- Better and greater root growth and biomass
- Accelerated development of cuttings
- Use as an additive to foliar feeding
- Boosts seed germination
- Increases the yield and improves the disease resistance of grass, plants and crops